Terms and Conditions
TERMS OF SERVICE
|1||Introduction and Your Acceptance of the User Agreement||This section contains introductory information about these terms and additional terms that apply to you, and how you accept such terms;|
|2||Amendments to the User Agreement||This section sets out how we will update these terms and when we will provide notice to you of this;|
|3||Who May Use The Services And Software||This section sets out the limitations on who may use our services and how we may verify your age and identity;|
|4||Your Use of Our Technology And Intellectual Property||In this section we set out your rights in respect of intellectual property;|
|5||Your Promises To Us||This section sets out certain acknowledgments and promises that you make in respect of your account and your use of our services;|
|6||Prohibitions Regarding Your Uses of the Sites and Services||This section sets out certain prohibited activities;|
|7||Your Account||This section contains information as to how you are permitted to use your account as well as the conditions relating to your account (including in relation to multiple accounts);|
|8||Payment Transactions and Payment Fraud by You||In this section we describe how payments are made, who is responsible for such payments and any additional fees that may be applied;|
|9||Our Promotions and Bonuses||In this section we provide information as to how we conduct promotions and special offers;|
|10||What Are Our Obligations to You?||This section contains additional information regarding our obligations to you;|
|11||In What Instances Will We be Liable to You?||These section sets out in what instances we will be liable to you and any limitations and exclusions of our liability;|
|12||Your Breach of These Terms and Conditions||This section sets out our remedies in the event that you breach these terms;|
|13||Your Disputes With Us||In this section we set out further details as to how you can raise and resolve a dispute with us;|
|14||Account Closure and Termination||In this section we set out how and when we may cancel your account or terminate the agreement between you and us, and also how you can do the same;|
|15||General||This section contains various general provisions with respect to the agreement between you and us;|
|16||Gaming Regulations||In this section we provide information on how we are regulated;|
|17||Use Of Our Chat Feature||In this section we set out the rules for use of our chat feature;|
|18||Customer Service Department||This section contains further information about your interaction with us;|
|19||Exchange Rates||This section contains information as to how we deal with currency exchanges;|
|20||Governing Law||This section states the law that governs our relationship with you; and|
|21||Provisions Relating to Jackpot Winnings and Live Casino and Live Poker||This section sets out additional terms relating specifically to jackpot winnings, live casino and live poker|
|22||Language Discrepancies||This section sets out that in the event of any discrepancy between the English language version of this User Agreement and any translated version of the User Agreement, the English language version shall prevail.|
Introduction and Your Acceptance of the User Agreement
- XL Casino is a brand (the "Brand") owned by us (as defined below) or our affiliate's licensee, as applicable ("Brand Owner"). The games which the Brand Owner promotes on this Site are operated by us under our license.
- If you play or register an account in the United Kingdom ("UK Player") the contracting party with respect to the User Agreement(as defined below) shall be 888 UK Limited. 888 UK Limited ("us" or "we" or "our" or "Company") is incorporated under the laws of Gibraltar and is part of the 888 corporate group. We are licensed and regulated by the Great Britain Gambling Commission under the provisions of the UK Gambling Act 2005 for the purposes of operating and offering internet gambling services including, but not limited to casino services. PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE SET OUT HERE ("TERMS OF SERVICE") CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SERVICES OR SOFTWARE PROVIDED BY US.
- PLEASE NOTE: Depending on where you play, the contracting party with respect to the User Agreement shall be as follows:
Where you play with the Site The Contracting Party Any European Single Market member state, except for states which you play on a local license, for example, in the United Kingdom Virtual Digital Services Limited (a company incorporated under the laws of Gibraltar and operates under the auspices of a Gibraltar gaming license) All other jurisdictions Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Limited (a company incorporated under the laws of Gibraltar and operates under the auspices of a Gibraltar gaming license)
Depending on where you play, any references in the User Agreement to "us" or "we" or "our" or "Company" shall be read as a reference to the relevant 888 contracting entity.
- In these Terms of Service, "you" or "your" means you, the person who uses the Services or the Software (both as defined below).
23 Disconnection Policy This policy contains information with regards to what happens when you are disconnected from a game while playing; 24 Instant Games RTP This policy contains information with regard to the Return To Player for instant games; 25 Participation In Games This policy contains information regarding playing games on your account and the rules relating to the Mega Fortune and Hall of Gods games; 26 Bonus Policy This policy contains further information with regards to promotions, bonuses, special offers, free games and prizes as well as free instant games; 28 Loyalty Coins This scheme relates to how you can earn and use Loyalty Coins; 29 Deposit and Withdrawal Policy This policy contains information with regards to depositing and withdrawing from your bankroll; and 30 Vip Scheme This scheme relates to how VIP players may receive additional benefits 31 Responsible Gaming Policy This policy contains information regarding protection of minors, preventing compulsive gambling, self-limits and self-exclusion.
The Terms of Service and the Additional Rules constitute the "User Agreement".
- By registering with the XL Casino site (the "Site"), you will have the opportunity to participate in activities and games offered on the Site including instant games (also known as "Casino Games" or "IG") and any other games offered on the platform (the "Services"). In addition to this, we may from time to time also offer the Services via alternative platforms such as: (i) interactive television; (ii) mobile gambling platforms; and (iii) in-flight entertainment platforms (each, an "Alternative Platform").
- Our software, which is available either through the Site or an Alternative Platform (the "Software"), allows you to use the Services.
- When you use the Services or software whether through the Site or an Alternative Platform, the User Agreement shall apply to you.
- By registering with us and/or by using or accessing the Site, Alternative Platforms, Services or Software, you agree to be bound by the terms of the User Agreement. As such, the User Agreement constitutes an agreement between you and us and the User Agreement shall govern your use of the Services and Software at all times. If you do not agree to any of the provisions of the User Agreement you should immediately stop using the Services and Software and remove the Software from your computer and/or any other applicable device.
- We may suspend, modify, remove or add to the Services or software at any time.
Amendments to the User Agreement
- We may amend, modify, update and change any of the terms and conditions of the User Agreement from time to time including without limitation as a result of legal and regulatory changes, security reasons and changes to our Services.
- We will notify you of any such amendment, update, modification or change by publishing a new version of the User Agreement on the relevant page of all Sites affected, or by notifying you by email. Any new version of the User Agreement will take effect 14 days after its publication on the relevant Site affected (or earlier if required by any law, regulation or directive which to applies to either us or you), and your continued use of the Services or the Software after this period will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of such new version of the User Agreement.
- We advise that you check for updates to the User Agreement on a regular basis.
Who May Use The Services And Software
- No-one under the age of 18 or the age of legal consent for engaging in the activities included in the Services under the laws of any jurisdiction, whichever is higher ("Legally of Age") may use the Software or use the Services under any circumstances. We will not be responsible for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Software and/or the Services by you.
- FOR UK PLAYERS ONLY: If you are under the age of 18, are located in the United Kingdom and gamble you are committing a criminal offence in the United Kingdom.
- We reserve the right to close accounts registered from certain countries. This was introduced after high volume credit card fraud originated in these countries.
- Persons located in certain countries which we do not service will not be eligible to open an account with us, make any deposits nor use the Services. Access from these countries to the Site will be blocked. We reserve the right to change the list of countries from which we will not accept users of the Service from time to time in our sole discretion and any such change may have immediate effect..
- If we reasonably suspect that you are using the Software or Services from the jurisdictions under section 3.4, this may result in us terminating your account, freezing the funds in your account and providing your details to our licensors and/or the relevant authorities and you shall be liable for any damage or loss resulting therefrom.
- You must not use the Software or use the Services under any circumstances if you are not Legally of Age. If you are not Legally of Age and you use the Software or use the Services you will have materially breached the User Agreement and we will close your account and terminate the User Agreement in accordance with section 14 below.
- We may request proof of your age at any stage from you, to verify that you are Legally of Age or older. Whilst we are undertaking such age verification, you will not be able to withdraw any winnings from your account. If on completion of the age verification process you are shown not to be Legally of Age or older, you will have materially breached the User Agreement and we will close your account and terminate the User Agreement in accordance with section 14 below.
FOR UK PLAYERS ONLY: If your age is not verified by us within 72 hours of your first deposit with us, your account will be frozen and no further gambling will be permitted until we have successfully verified your age. FOR UK PLAYERS ONLY: If on completion of the age verification process you are shown not to be Legally of Age or older we will close your account in accordance with applicable regulation and terminate the User Agreement.
- We may also verify your registration details, such as name, address, age/date of birth, credit worthiness and payment methods used, at any time, by requesting certain documents from you. These documents may typically include an identity card, proof of address such as a utility bill, and proof of your payment method, and can be uploaded through the Cashier. We may request that copies of such documents are notarized at your own expense, meaning that the documents are stamped and attested by a Public Notary, if, for example we reasonably believe that your document is not legitimate or valid. In the event that you fail to provide adequate documentation for us to verify your identity, you will have materially breached this User Agreement. Should the documents fail our internal security checks – for example, if we suspect that they have been tampered with, or are in any way proved to mislead or misrepresent – we shall be under no obligation to accept such documents as valid, and under no obligation to provide feedback on the exact nature of our findings with regards to these documents.
- When you use the Site you may be required to provide us with certain information regarding your source of funds, financial standing, occupation and other similar details. We reserve the right to restrict your account including without limitation restricting the amount you may deposit into the account based on the information you provide, or if such information is not provided by you. We shall not be liable to you for any losses which you incur (i) prior to any such restriction being set; or (ii) on any other accounts you may have registered or which you reactivate whether prior or following any such restriction being set.
- We may also perform background checks on you and request any relevant documentation from you for any reason. The scope of such due diligence, verification, investigation and on-going monitoring will be dependent on the specific case, but could include (but is not limited to) your registration details, such as your name, address and age/date of birth; identity; occupation; personal history; financial transactions, financial standing; source of funds and/or gaming activity. We are under no obligation to advise you of on each occasion of that due diligence, verification, investigation and/or on-going monitoring takes place. Such activities may include the use of specific third party companies, who perform services as required, and publicly available information. If such due diligence, verification, investigation or on-going monitoring raises issues of concern, we may close your account and terminate the User Agreement in accordance with section 14 below.
- If you register with us in Germany solely in relation to data disclosure for verification of your identity you provide the following declaration:
"I hereby consent to the disclosure of my personal data to SCHUFA (SCHUFA Holding AG, Kormoranweg 5, D-65201 Wiesbaden) for the purpose of verifying my identity. I understand that SCHUFA will then report the degree of conformity of the data provided by me with the data contained in its records as a percentage and, if applicable, further provide proof of verification evidenced by an identity card, executed by SCHUFA, or another contract partner in the past to 888 Germany Limited. On the basis of the results provided by SCHUFA, 888 Germany Limited may thus determine whether I am registered in SCHUFA's database at the address indicated by me. No further data will be exchanged. No alternative addresses will be reported, nor will my data be stored in the SCHUFA records. Only the fact that my address has been checked will be kept on record by SCHUFA. Further information is available at www.meineschufa.de."
888 Germany Limited is an entity within the 888 corporate group.
- Whilst they are engaged by us and for a period of 24 months afterwards, none of our officers, directors, employees, consultants or agents or any other company within our group of companies or our suppliers, vendors or Brand Owner are permitted to use the Services directly or indirectly. This restriction also applies to relatives of such persons and for this purpose 'relative' includes such person's spouse, partner, parent, child and sibling. In addition to this, neither Gibraltarians nor residents of Gibraltar are permitted to download the Software or use the Services.
Your Use of Our Technology And Intellectual Property
- You may only use the Software and all content derived from the Software, including, but not limited to, the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the Software, in connection with the Services for your personal and non-commercial use and in accordance with the User Agreement. The Software's code, structure and organization are protected by intellectual property rights. You must not:
- copy, redistribute, publish, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, translate or make any attempt to access the source code to create derivative works of the source code, or otherwise;
- sell, assign, sublicense, transfer, distribute or lease the Software;
- make the Software available to any third party through a computer network or otherwise;
- export the Software to any country (whether by physical or electronic means); or
- use the Software in a manner prohibited by any laws or regulations which apply to the use of the Software.
- The brand names relating to the Brand Owner, the Site and the Alternative Platforms and any other trademarks, service marks and/or trade names used by us either on our own behalf or together with the Brand Owner from time to time (the "Trade Marks") are owned by us, any company within our group of companies, our licensors and/or the Brand Owner. In addition to the rights in the Trade Marks, we or any company within our group of companies, our licensors and/or the Brand Owner own the rights in all other content of the Sites and the Alternative Platforms, including but not limited to the Software, images, pictures, graphics, photographs, animations, videos, music, audio and text available via the Software or on the internet (the "Site Content"). By using the Services or the Software you shall not obtain any rights in the Trade Marks or the Site Content and you may use the Trade Marks and Site Content in accordance with the terms of the User Agreement only.
Your Promises To Us
You confirm the following to us:
- You are Legally of Age or older, you are of sound mind and you are capable of taking responsibility for your own actions.
- All details provided by you to us either during the registration process or at any time afterwards (including as part of any payment deposit transaction and/or with regards to your occupation details) are true, current, correct and complete and, as appropriate, match the name(s) on the credit/debit card(s) or other payment accounts to be used to deposit or receive funds in your account. Should you use a credit/debit card or any other form of payment which is not in your personal name, you must have received complete and sufficient consent from the person in whose name the credit/debit card is registered, before you are able to use such credit/debit card. We will presume that you have received such complete and sufficient consent from the rightful owner from the person in whose name the credit/debit card is registered to make use of such payment instrument for the purposes herein, prior to your engagement with us. You will promptly notify us of any changes to details previously provided by you to us which includes but is not limited to your source of funds, financial standing, occupation and other similar details. From time to time you may be requested to provide us with certain documents to verify the details of the credit card used by you to deposit money to your account. Depending on the outcome of these verification checks you may or may not be permitted to deposit further monies with the credit card/debit card previously used by you. Should any of the information that you provide to us be untrue, inaccurate, misleading or otherwise incomplete, this will be a breach of this User Agreement by you and we may close your account and terminate the User Agreement in accordance with section 14 below, as well as taking any other action that we are entitled to in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- You will promptly notify us of any changes to details previously provided by you to us which includes but is not limited to your source of funds, financial standing, occupation and other similar details. From time to time you may be requested to provide us with certain documents to verify the details of the credit card used by you to deposit money to your account. Depending on the outcome of these verification checks you may or may not be permitted to deposit further monies with the credit card/debit card previously used by you. Should any of the information that you provide to us be untrue, inaccurate, misleading or otherwise incomplete, this will be a breach of this User Agreement by you and we may close your account and terminate the User Agreement in accordance with section 14 below, as well as taking any other action that we are entitled to in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Your account with us is solely for your benefit. You shall not allow any third party (including a relative, as defined in section 3.12 above) to use your account, account username, password or identity to access or use the Services or the Software and you shall be fully responsible for any activities undertaken on your account by you or by a third party acting on your behalf.
- You will not reveal your account login details to any person and you shall take all steps to ensure that such details are not revealed to any person. You shall inform us as soon as reasonably possible if you suspect that your account is being misused by a third party and/or any third party has access to your account login details so that we may investigate such matter, and you will cooperate with us, as we may request, in the course of such investigation. We will not be responsible for any misuse or access to your account login details by a third party, unless this occurs as a direct result of our failure to use reasonable care and skill.
- You are responsible for the security of your account login details on your own PC or internet access location. If your login details are “hacked” from your computer, due to any viruses or malware that is present on the computer that you access your account with, which do not result directly from our failure to use reasonable care and skill, this is your responsibility. You should report hacking attempts or security breaches known to you from your computer terminal as soon as you are become aware of such to us.
- You are fully aware that there is a risk of losing money when gambling by means of the Services. You agree that your use of the Services is at your option, discretion and risk.
- You acknowledge that the Software includes features provided by third parties which may be installed on your device as part of the Software and which may be automatically updated from time to time.
- You are solely responsible for recording, paying and accounting to any relevant governmental, taxation or other authority for any tax or other levy that may be payable on any winnings paid to you.
- We may seek to publish the amounts you have won alongside your chosen account username on the Site and/or through social networks for promotional purposes. We will not publish such information however without first having obtained your specific approval to do so. Full terms and conditions of our social network promotions are available here. Certain website and in-game functionality may also require the display of your username and/or the amounts that you have won or points you have accumulated to function properly (for example in-game leader boards and public chat forums). You agree that we may use your username and the amounts won as part of such functionality without seeking further consent..
- You are responsible for obtaining access for your device to telecommunications networks and the Internet and for acquiring any other consents and permissions required for your device to connect with the Software and the Services.
- You acknowledge that certain games which are included in the Services are offered to you on a "shared basis" which enables users of the Services via the Site and other websites owned or operated by us as well as users of third party platforms to play with one another. In such cases, you accept that you may play with or against other users, who may have different configurations to your own, this includes but is not limited to, different currencies and bet limits.
- You acknowledge and agree that we offer progressive jackpots for certain games. A ‘progressive jackpot’ is a jackpot which increases in size as a result of contributions from monies staked by players who may be based in various countries. We may decommission a progressive jackpot at any time (including before the jackpot is won in certain circumstances). In the event that we decommission a jackpot across all of our brands before it is won and the game concerned is also offered to players who play in the UK, we may either: (i) use any outstanding contributions (from both UK and non-UK players) to fund a separate progressive jackpot which UK players are eligible to win; (ii) use any outstanding contributions from UK players to fund a separate progressive jackpot which only UK players are eligible to win; or (iii) refund UK players the amount of their outstanding contributions.
- You acknowledge, that all times that are published on this Site are local British times (GMT).
- That you will not use any software program, robot or external aid, which is endowed with artificial intelligence in connection with your use of our Services. Examples of such prohibited tools, software and external aids are: (i) tools that assist players to select games in accordance with player identity, (ii) tools or websites that reveal and share information about other players against their will, such as game statistics and overall earnings, or (iii) any type of tool that performs any action on behalf of a player (collectively “Software Aids”)..
Prohibitions Regarding Your Uses of the Sites and Services
- If we reasonably determine that you are engaging in or have engaged in fraudulent or unlawful activity or conducted any prohibited transaction (including money laundering) under the laws of any jurisdiction that applies to you (examples of which are set out at section 6.2 below), any such act will be considered as a material breach of this User Agreement by you. In such case we may close your account and terminate the User Agreement in accordance with section 14 below and we are under no obligation to refund to you any deposits, winnings or funds in your account. In addition to the above, we may prevent you from accessing any of our other websites or servers, or accessing any other services offered by us. We shall be entitled to inform relevant authorities, other online service providers and banks, credit card companies, electronic payment providers or other financial institutions of your identity and of any suspected unlawful, or fraudulent activity and you will cooperate fully with us to investigate any such activity.
- The following are some examples of "fraudulent or unlawful activity":
- Illegal Funds: Where the source of funds used by you for gambling on the Site are illegal or where you use the Services in any way as a money transfer system or where we reasonably suspect that you may be engaging in money laundering activities, including use of the proceeds of crime.
- Unfair Betting Techniques: Utilising any recognised betting techniques to circumvent the standard house edge in our games, which includes but is not limited to martingale betting strategies, card counting as well as low risk betting in roulette such as betting on red/black in equal amounts.
- Circumvention: Breaking into, accessing or attempting to break into or access or otherwise circumvent our security measures and/or systems, which includes but is not limited to circumventing our systems to use the Services when you have opted out from receiving our Services.
- Software Aids: Using any Software Aids, as detailed in section 21.3.6 below.
- Using Artificial Intelligence: Using any software program or robot which is endowed with artificial intelligence to perform any action on behalf of a player.
- Intentional Disconnection: Intentionally disconnecting from a game while playing on the Site. We have developed and employ elaborate methods which enable us to seek out and accurately identify users who carry out an intentional disconnection during a game.
- Collusion: Collusion occurs when two or more players attempt to gain an unfair advantage which includes but is not limited to sharing knowledge of their cards or other information.
- Abuse of the "Sit Out" Feature: Abusing the "Sit Out" Feature as detailed in section 21.3.3 below.
- Systematic Abuse: Where an account or group of accounts operate systematically in order to gain an advantage to the detriment of another player or to commit any deceitful act in relation to the other players or us – for example employing specific techniques to cheat other players or playing as a group.
- Special Offer Abuse: Deceitfully taking advantage of our welcome bonuses or executing any other deceitful activity in relation to: (i) a bonus promotion offered on any of the websites owned and/or operated by us (for example by opening multiple indistinguishable accounts to obtain a welcome bonus several times on the Site, only depositing during promotional activity or opening multiple accounts across the network), (ii) our free sites and free games offers (for example, by playing repeatedly only with free games, or by purchasing all the tickets for a free game), or (iii) in case of repeated patterns of deposit/cashout/redeposit purely intended to gain the deposit related bonus.
- Depositing But Not Playing: Depositing an excessive amount of funds into an account but not playing or having the intent of not playing with such funds.
- Failed or Uncompleted Verification In the event that you fail: (i) to provide us with all verification documents requested; or (ii) to provide us with accurate and valid documents to verify you registration details.
- If you suspect that any player is cheating, you can contact us at email@example.com.
- Your account is for your sole personal use only and shall not be used for any professional, business or commercial purpose.
- Only one account per person is permitted. Unfortunately, this is necessary to prevent abuse of our generous "free money" policies.
- Monies held in your account shall not attract any interest.
- If you do not log in to your account for a consecutive period of 12 months for reasons other than self-exclusion in accordance with the Responsible Gaming Policy, your account will be considered a "dormant account". Before an account becomes a dormant account, we will use reasonable efforts to notify you via the most current contact details you provided to us. Following your account becoming a dormant account, for security reasons we will suspend the balance in the account at that time to ensure the balance is safe and secure. This means you may not see your balance in your account if you attempt to log-in. However your rights to the balance in your account are unaffected and, you can at any time contact us at contact us to request access to any positive balance in your account before the account became a dormant account. Following your request and following our completion of any identity verification checks we need to undertake, we will restore access to your account and such positive balance where we are reasonably able to do so, or if we are not reasonably able to restore access to your account, we will refund the positive balance directly to you..
- We may, at any time including after termination of the User Agreement, set off any positive balances in your account against any amount owed by you to us. By way of example, in the event that following the settlement of a bet in your account in relation to your use of our sports betting services a resettlement is required, we shall be entitled to deduct from your account any required amount of money.
- We may implement a rounding policy in relation to monies deposited by or cashed-out to members where currency conversion is involved. The effect of this policy shall be that deposit or cash-out amounts in currencies other than in Pounds Sterling might be rounded up or down on conversion to or from Pounds Sterling. By way of example only, if according to the exchange rate a 10 EUR deposit is converted by us into 8.61 Pounds Sterling then your account will be credited with 9.00Pounds Sterling. Details of the rounding policy in effect from time to time will be available to you at the point that any monies are converted.
- FOR UK PLAYERS ONLY: Any funds you deposit with us will be held in a bank account in our name (the “Designated Account”). The Designated Account is a separate account which only contains funds deposited by and due to players, which are to be used for the sole purpose to pay for players’ use of our services. The funds will be retained by us in the Designated Account until used for that purpose.
- FOR UK PLAYERS ONLY: Please note that the Designated Account meets the Great Britain Gambling Commission’s requirements at the medium segregation level as we hold player funds separate from our funds in this account, which is designated as a client account and subject to specific instructions as to how these funds are to be treated. This means that steps have been taken to protect customer funds but there is no absolute guarantee that all funds will be repaid if we should at any time become insolvent. For more information about the protection of customer funds please see the Great Britain Gambling Commission website here.
- FOR UK PLAYERS ONLY: If we should at any time become insolvent and be put into liquidation, our assets and liabilities shall be handled in accordance with the laws of Gibraltar. Creditors shall be paid in accordance with the statutory order of priority.
- Where the Software uses a third party application interface, not all the information relating to your past gambling activities will be displayed online.
- If you have a child who is not Legally of Age, you should take special care to ensure that they do not access the Services via your devices.
- You may only access the Software and use the Services via your own account and you may never access the Software or use the Services by means of another person's account. Should you attempt to use the Services or Software by means of any other person's account, such act will be a breach of this User Agreement, and we may close your account and terminate the User Agreement in accordance with section 14 below.
- Your real money fund balance (those funds that you have deposited and any winnings derived from such funds as well as any bonus funds that have met the applicable wagering requirements) may be referred to on the Site as Deposit Balance, Real Balance, Real Cash, Cash Balance or Real Money while your Bonus Funds (are the total of bonus funds that have not yet met the applicable wagering requirements and any winnings associated with such bonus funds) may be referred to on the Site as Bonus Balance, Games Bonus or Casino Bonus Balance. Your total balance will be that of your real money fund balance and Bonus Funds.
Payment Transactions and Payment Fraud by You
- You are fully responsible for paying all monies owed to us. You agree that you will not make or attempt to make any charge-backs, and/or deny or reverse any payment that you have made and you hereby agree that you will reimburse us for any charge-backs, denial or reversal of payments you make and any loss suffered by us as a consequence of this. We may cease to provide the Services or withhold payment to certain users or to users paying with certain credit cards in accordance with the terms of this User Agreement.
- Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Limited, will process your payments and handle your funds on our behalf. The name of Cassava Enterprises will therefore appear on your credit card statements (or on other payment statements as applicable). Subject to regulatory requirements, we may, from time to time, without notice, use any other company within our corporate group to provide such services.
- We may use third party electronic payment processors and/or financial institutions to process payments made by and to you in connection with your use of the Services.
- If we reasonably believe that a fraudulent payment is being made or received, including use of stolen credit cards, or any other fraudulent activity (including any charge-back or other reversal of a payment), we reserve the right to close a user's account and terminate the User Agreement, reverse any pay-out made and recover any winnings. We shall be entitled to inform any relevant authorities or entities (including credit reference agencies) of any payment fraud or otherwise unlawful activity, and may employ collection services to recover payments. We shall not be liable for any unauthorized use of credit cards, irrespective of whether or not the credit cards were reported stolen other if required by laws and regulations which apply to us. We reserve the right to charge you fees for handling your deposits and withdrawals to and from your account as shall detailed in the "Cashier".
- We may block or close your account if we have reasonable grounds to believe you have used or attempted to use someone else’s payment method and that person has entered into a self-exclusion agreement with us.
Our Promotions and Bonuses
- We may offer promotions, bonuses or special offers from time to time which are subject to the User Agreement, the Bonus Policy and promotion-specific terms and conditions made available to you (“Promotion Terms”). In the event of a conflict between the User Agreement, the Bonus Policy and/or the Promotion Terms (to the extent that the terms apply to a bonus or special offer), the following order of priority shall apply: (I) Promotion Terms; (II) Bonus Policy; (III) User Agreement
- You should check the relevant terms and conditions before participating in any promotions, bonuses, contests, competitions or special offers as by participating in such, you accept and agree to be legally bound by such terms
- We may cancel, modify or suspend the promotion, contest, competition, bonus or special offer, including without limitation, where required for security reasons, to comply with applicable law or regulation due to abuse or otherwise where the promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified as a result of exceptional circumstances. Other than where necessary to prevent fraud or other similar unlawful behavior, any such cancelation, modification or suspension will not apply to you if you have opted into the promotion, bonus or special offer, made a deposit in expectation of receipt of a bonus or other benefits offered, and/or commenced to participate in the promotion, bonus or special offer prior to the date of the communication of the cancelation, modification or suspension.
- In the event that we have a reasonable suspicion that a user of the Service is abusing or attempting to abuse a bonus, offer or other promotion (as further described in section 6.2(j)), then we may deny, withhold or withdraw from any user any bonus, offer or promotion, either temporarily or permanently, or close that user's account and terminate the User Agreement in accordance with section 14 below
- We reserve the right to disqualify certain countries from offers. Among the countries whose players are disqualified from promotions are those falling under section 3.4.
- All users of the Services shall be entitled only to one welcome bonus. Members who make their first deposit through one of the websites owned or operated by us or any of our white label partners, and who have or previously had an account with any of the websites owned or operated by us shall not be entitled to an additional welcome bonus.
- Any complimentary bonus (whether real money bonuses, Chips (as defined in section 28.1.1), bonus points or some other form of incentive) credited to your account must be used in adherence with such terms and conditions.
- We may, from time to time, offer you special promotions. These promotions may be notified to you by various means, including but not limited to (i) email, (ii) telephone, (iii) SMS and (iv) additional windows opening from within the Software, unless you have unsubscribed from receiving marketing by these means. Promotions begin at 00:00 and end at 23:59 GMT on specified dates, unless stated otherwise in the applicable Promotion Terms.
- We will provide you with an opt-out option in relation to various types of communications from us and should you choose to opt-out from communications we shall respect your wishes in such regard.
- Bonus funds are subject to wagering requirements, which are requirements that require you to make wagers totalling a particular value in order to be able to withdraw bonus funds and any winnings associated with those funds. Please see the Bonus Policy (Section 26) below for more details on wagering requirements.
- Unless otherwise indicated in the promotion correspondence or an on-line offer, an offer is intended for the addressed recipient or category of recipient only and cannot be transferred. If you are not the intended recipient or within the intended category of recipient then the offer is null and void.
- To be eligible to participate in any promotions, bonuses, contests, competitions or special offers, you must be a "Qualifying Player" i.e. you must:
- be Legally of Age;
- be legally entitled to use the Services in accordance with the User Agreement;
- unless the applicable Promotion Terms indicate that a "no purchase necessary" route is available and subject to any provisions in the User Agreement, have successfully completed registration on our Site and opened a real money player account in accordance with the User Agreement;
- satisfy any other eligibility criteria set out in the relevant Promotion Terms; and
- not be an Unauthorized Person (as defined below).
- The Weekly Cashback is paid in real funds to active funded players only.
- Cashback is credited on weekly basis every Thursday; based on previous week’s activity (Thursday to Wednesday).
- Player need to have deposited at least one time (minimum £10) during the week to qualify for Cashback.
- Minimum cashback payable is £1. The maximum payable amount is capped at £1,000.
- Credited cashback that is unutilized for 7 days is forfeited and will be removed from balance.
- Cashback is calculated as: 10% x (Deposited funds – Withdrawn funds – adjusted bonuses – closing balance)
- We reserve the right to amend or remove this offer at any time without notice at our own discretion.
- Last updated: October, 2018.
What Are Our Obligations to You?
- Other than with regards to our obligations under any law or regulation which applies to us, we have no obligation to check whether you are using the Services in accordance with the User Agreement nor are we obliged to investigate or pursue any complaints made by you against any other player using the Services or to take any other action in connection with this
- We have no obligation to maintain account login details. If you misplace, forget or lose your account login details due to anything other than our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we shall not be liable to you for this.
In What Instances Will We be Liable to You?
- You have certain rights under law in respect to the provision of the Services and you have certain legal remedies if we breach any of these rights. Nothing in the User Agreement will affect these legal rights or remedies. For more information about your legal rights contact your local Citizens Advice Service.
- Nothing in the User Agreement shall exclude or limit our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from our failure to use reasonable care and skill or the failure of our employees or agents to do so.
- Subject to sections 11.1 and 11.2 above, we and/or the Brand Owner will not be responsible to you or any third party in any way, for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with:
- your, or any third party's, use of the Software or the Services;
- your use of any link contained on the Sites;
- any content contained on any internet site linked to from the Sites or via the Services;
- any modification to, suspension of or discontinuance of the Software or the Services,
- indirect or any other pecuniary or consequential loss;
- losses that were not foreseeable by you and us at the time of you accepting the terms of the User Agreement;
- business losses and/or losses to non-consumers (for example loss off business, loss of business information, business interruption and loss of profits);
- losses caused by the equipment and devices you use to access the Software and/or Services;
- any acts or omissions made by your Internet service provider or other third party with whom you have contracted to gain access to the server that hosts the Site;
- failure to provide the Software and/or Services or to meet any of our obligations under the User Agreement where such failure is due to Events Beyond Our Control. "Events Beyond Our Control" means any cause beyond our reasonable control which prevents us from providing the Software and/or Services or fulfilling any of our other obligations under the User Agreement and includes but is not limited to cyber-attack, fire, flood, storm, riot, civil disturbance, war, nuclear accident, terrorist activity and acts of God.
- Subject to section 11.1 above, we and/or the Brand Owner do not promise that the Software or our Services will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition at all times. Access to the Software and/or Services may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons reasonably beyond our control
- Subject to those rights set out in section 11.1 above, we and/or the Brand Owner do not promise that the Software and/or Services will be error-free, that defects will be corrected or that the Software or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represent the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials or as to results or the accuracy of any information obtained by you through the Services.
- Unless otherwise stated in the Disconnection Policy and section 26.2.13, in the event of a systems or communications error, delay, or interruption, or a malfunction, bug or virus relating to account settlement or resulting in loss of data or winnings or bonuses or any other similar benefit (each an "Error")
- we shall attempt to resolve the Error with minimal impact to you (save that we are not required to provide any back up network and/or systems or similar services);
- a malfunction voids all pays. If we reasonably believe that you have received winnings or bonuses (or any other similar benefit) which you would not have otherwise received but for such Error, we may void any game affected by such Error and void any such winnings or bonuses allocated to you, and to the extent that you have already received a payment in respect of the same, you shall repay such amount to us or we may deduct an amount equal to this amount against any money owed to you by us; and
- we shall not be liable to you for any loss of data or winnings or bonuses or any other similar benefit resulting from such Error , to the extent that such loss is not caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill or for any damage to your computer equipment or software.
- If you receive any winnings or bonuses (or any other similar benefit) (“Benefits”) as a result of any error made by us or on our behalf (whether technical or manual) in calculating, allocating or distributing Benefits, we may void the Benefits and, to the extent that you have already received or been credited with a payment in respect of the same, you will repay that amount to us or we may deduct it from your account.
- Subject to the above, the Software and Services are provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis. We and/or the Brand Owner make no warranty or representation, whether express or implied (whether by law, statute or otherwise), including but not limited to implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, completeness of the Services or the Software. In addition, we and/or the Brand Owner do not promise that the Software and/or Services will meet your requirements.
- Other than as described in this section 11, we and/or the Brand Owner do not provide any guarantee in any way in respect of the Software or Services or with respect to statements made by advertisers on or via the Software and/or Services.
Your Breach of These Terms and Conditions
- You will compensate us (and/or, where applicable, the Brand Owner) for any losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, which such parties suffer as a result of any material breach of the User Agreement by you.
- Unless otherwise explicitly stated in the User Agreement, in addition to any other remedy available to us, if you breach any of these terms and conditions of the User Agreement, we will be entitled to immediately close your account(s) and terminate the User Agreement in accordance with section 14 below, and/or stop you from registering another account with any of the websites owned or operated by us. In such cases we shall only return to you the cashable funds in your real money bankroll, excluding any expenses or damages directly caused to us in relation to such breach, where such amount is positive. However, if you have materially breached the User Agreement, we reserve the right to withhold any deposits, winnings or funds in your account. In addition, we may withhold any funds in your account(s) if so required by applicable law, regulation or by any relevant authority. Failure to comply with the User Agreement may also result in disqualification and/or legal action being taken against you.
Your Disputes With Us
- Other than as a result of a technical failure which we are directly responsible for, you accept and agree that the random number generator will determine the randomly generated events required in connection with the Services and where the result shown on the Software (as operated by your hardware) conflicts with the result shown on our server, the result shown on our server shall in all circumstances take precedence. You understand and agree that (without prejudice to your other rights and remedies) our records shall be the final authority in determining the terms of your use of the Services.
- If you have a claim or dispute we would advise you to initially raise such claim or dispute with the customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Where possible, please provide us with all the relevant information or evidence reasonably required to review your claim or dispute.
- Our support team will review your claim and provide you with its decision within 14 business days of you submitting your claim or dispute.
- If you do not agree with the decision made by us, you should contact our Support Manager to appeal the decision made by our support team and provide our Support Manager with all the relevant evidence in relation to your appeal promptly.
- The Support Manager will re-review your claim or dispute and provide you with our final decision within 14 business days.
- If you play in any EU member state, you can refer a gambling transaction dispute through the European Commission's Online Dispute Resolution Platform found at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. 13.1 FOR UK PLAYERS ONLY:
- If you wish to make a complaint, you can raise it with our customer service department at email@example.com . Where possible, please provide us with all the relevant information or evidence reasonably required to review your complaint. Please note that we do not accept complaints made via social media.
- Our customer service department will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 24 hours of having received it. Our customer service department will then review your complaint and provide you with its decision within 14 business days of having received it.
- If you do not agree with their decision, you can contact our Support Manager to escalate your complaint. You can do so by contacting us here Manager@gamessupportonline.com. You should provide the Support Manager with full details of your complaint and, where possible, any relevant evidence that they may reasonably require in order to assess your complaint and review the customer service department’s decision.
- The Support Manager will review your complaint and provide you with his or her decision within 14 business days of you having escalated the complaint to him or her. The Support Manager’s decision constitutes our final decision on the matter and the end of our internal complaints procedure. If you raise a complaint with us more than six months after the event that the complaint relates to occurred, we may not consider it (but this does not, of course, limit your right to bring a legal claim against us pursuant to the ‘Governing Law’ section below or refer a dispute to eCOGRA or the European Commission's Online Dispute Resolution Platform as further set out below).
- If you are based in the UK, and your complaint relates to a gambling transaction (for example the placement of a bet or wager, the grant of a bonus, account management, or your ability to access funds or winnings), and it has not been resolved to your satisfaction at the first stage of the above procedure or within 8 weeks of you having made it, you may refer the dispute to an alternative dispute resolution procedure with eCOGRA, free of charge. Please note, if you refer a complaint to eCOGRA before you have raised it with us, eCOGRA may not asses your complaint. Where you refer your dispute to eCOGRA you are advised to do so promptly. More information regarding eCOGRA’S dispute resolution services can be found at https://www.ecogra.org/ata/policies_procedures.php.For a dispute resolution form please see https://www.ecogra.org/ata/dispute.php.If you exhaust our internal complaints procedure, or your complaint has not been resolved within 8 weeks of you having made it, we will send a notification to you setting out further details as to the process to follow to refer a dispute regarding a gambling transaction to eCOGRA.
- The above procedure and guidance will not, of course, limit you from filing any claim with the courts in accordance with the Governing Law section below or referring a dispute through the European Commission's Online Dispute Resolution Platform found at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ or affect any rights which you may have under applicable law.
- You can also access details regarding our complaints procedure and the above alternative dispute resolutions procedures HERE
Account Closure and Termination
- The User Agreement shall come into force immediately upon your completion of the registration process with us and shall continue in force unless and until terminated in accordance with its terms.
- We may terminate the User Agreement and close your account immediately upon giving you notice to the email address which you have supplied us with (provided that such e-mail address is a valid email address) if:
- for any reason we decide to discontinue provision of the Services in general;
- you have breached any of the terms of the User Agreement;
- your use of the Services has not been in accordance with the User Agreement; or
- we reasonably believe that your account is associated with any account that has been terminated for material breach of the User Agreement or blocked for any reason (including due to suspected fraud, collusion or cheating).
- Unless otherwise provided in the User Agreement, on termination of the User Agreement any balance in your account will be returned to you within a reasonable time of your request.
- You may terminate the User Agreement and close your account at any time by sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Such termination of the User Agreement shall take effect upon the closing of your account (including account login details), which shall occur within 7 calendar days after receipt by us of your email on our servers in Gibraltar. You will remain responsible for any activity on your account between sending us such email and the closing of your account by us.
- On termination of the User Agreement:
- you shall stop using the Software and the Services;
- you shall pay all amounts due and owing to us;
- you shall remove and permanently delete the Software from your computer equipment and destroy all related documentation in your possession, custody, power or control; and
- neither party shall have any further obligation to the other, except as otherwise provided in the User Agreement.
- The right to terminate the User Agreement and to close your account given by this section shall not stop you or us from exercising any other right or remedy in respect of the breach concerned (if any) or any other breach.
- If you have chosen to self-exclude yourself from our Site, we will close all accounts identified as belonging to you, in accordance with our Responsible Gaming Policy. However, if you choose a temporary “Take a Break” period, your account will be closed only at the requested brand only.
- If you have previously had any issue with gaming addiction, financial difficulty, or any other such issue accounted for under our “Responsible Gaming” procedure, you must not use our Software or Services or open new accounts with us or with any of the websites owned or operated by us or with any other company within our group of companies whilst such issue persists.
- If any part of the User Agreement is disallowed or found to be ineffective by any court or regulator or administrative body, the other provisions of the User Agreement shall continue to apply. In such cases, the part disallowed or ineffective shall be interpreted as closely as possible to its original aim.
- If you breach the terms of the User Agreement and we take no action against you, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach such terms.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, nothing in the User Agreement is intended to give rights to anyone except you and us. This does not affect our right to transfer the User Agreement under section 15.5.
- Nothing in the User Agreement shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or any other form of joint enterprise between you and us.
- We may transfer our rights or obligations or sub-contract our obligations under the User Agreement, in whole or in part, without your consent: (i) to any entity within our corporate group, or (ii) in the event of a merger, sale of assets or other similar corporate transaction in which we may be involved in. The balance in your account shall not be negatively affected by such transfer or subcontracting. You may not transfer any of your rights or obligations nor sub-contract any of your obligations under the User Agreement in whole or in part. FOR UK PLAYERS ONLY: Without affecting your rights with respect to the Designated Account as stated above, nothing in the User Agreement will grant you any security interest over our assets, including for the avoidance of doubt on any amounts standing to the credit of your account. FOR UK PLAYERS ONLY: Nothing in the User Agreement will grant you any security interest over our assets, including for the avoidance of doubt on any amounts standing to the credit of your account.
We are regulated by the laws and gaming regulations of Great Britain and Gibraltar, as applicable. You acknowledge that we may be bound to disclose certain information about you and your account to the Great Britain’s or Gibraltarian authorities (as applicable) pursuant to such laws and regulations. For more information regarding the licensing status of 888 UK Limited, Virtual Digital Services Limited and Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Limited, please see here.
Use Of Our Chat Feature
- As part of your use of the Service we may provide you with a chat facility through which you will be able to communicate with other users of the Service. We may review the chat and to keep a record of all statements made on such facility. Your use of the chat facility is subject to the following rules:
- You shall not make any statements that are sexually explicit or grossly offensive, including expressions of bigotry, racism, hatred or profanity.
- You shall not make statements that damage a third party's reputation or which are abusive, harassing or insulting to other users of the Service.
- You shall not make statements that advertise, promote or otherwise relate to any other online entities.
- You shall not make statements about us or the Sites or any other Internet site connected to us that are untrue and/or malicious.
- In the event of your breaching any of the above provisions relating to the chat facility, we shall have the right to remove your chat privilege or close your account and terminate the User Agreement.
- PLEASE NOTE: When using the chat facility any personally identifiable information that you submit, can be read, collected, or used by other users of the same chat facility and could be used by third parties to send you unsolicited messages. We are not and shall not be responsible for the personally identifiable information that you choose to submit via the chat facility.
Customer Service Department
- For service quality assurance calls made by you to the customer service department may be recorded.
- You hereby expressly consent to us using the contact details provided by you on registration to occasionally contact you directly in relation to your use of the Services or any other products or services offered by us, our partners or affiliates from time to time.
- We will not tolerate any abusive behavior exhibited by users of the Service to our employees. In the event we deem that your behavior, via telephone, live chat, email or otherwise, has been abusive or derogatory towards any of our employees, we shall have the right to close your account with us and terminate this User Agreement and such act will be considered as a breach of this User Agreement by you.
Jackpot and other promotional amounts may be displayed on the Site in one currency but actually paid to you in another currency. All currency conversions executed by us for the purposes of allowing you to deposit and cash-out money from your account shall be executed by us at an exchange rate sourced from http://www.xignite.com (with such rates being regularly updated throughout the day). A small fee may be charged which is comparable with commercial rates offered by banks and credit card companies.
- FOR UK PLAYERS ONLY: The User Agreement and the relationship between the parties shall be governed by, and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Without prejudice to your right to refer your dispute to an alternative dispute resolution procedure with eCOGRA or the European Commission's Online Dispute Resolution Platform, if you wish to take court proceedings against us you must do so in the English courts which both you and we submit to.
- FOR ALL OTHER PLAYERS: The User Agreement and the relationship between the parties shall be governed by, and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Gibraltar. If you wish to take court proceedings against us you must do so in the courts of Gibraltar which both you and we submit to.
Provisions Relating to Jackpot Winnings and Live Casino
- Progressive Instant Win or Casino Jackpot Winnings
FOR UK PLAYERS ONLY:Jackpot prizes shall be awarded to the winners, after being validated.
FOR ALL OTHER PLAYERS:Jackpot prizes shall be awarded to the winners, after being validated, in up to 24 monthly installments if so decided by us at our sole discretion.
FOR UK PLAYERS ONLY:Jackpot prizes shall be awarded to the winners only after being validated.
- Live Casino
In order to play on our Live Casino a player must meet the following minimum hardware, software and connection requirements:
- 2.5 GHz Intel Pentium III or 100% compatible
- 1 GB RAM
- Keyboard, mouse
- Microsoft XP SP2 or higher
- SVGA graphics card capable of 800 x 600 resolution or higher
- Internet Explorer 8.0, Mozilla 2, Chrome 1/0/0154, Safari 3.0 or later
- Adobe Flash Player 9
- Connection: 256 kbps
You may only wager from your real money fund balance on our Live Casino. You hereby agree that in the event that the Live Casino is disconnected due to hardware, software and/or connection configurations not listed above, we shall be under no obligation to refund such player and we will not be responsible for any loss, including loss of winnings, which may result.
- Live Poker
- In order to play at the live poker video tables, you will need to have a video camera attached to your computer.
- Players who sit out in a live poker game will be removed from the video table in order to free up the seat for other players on the waiting list (if such waiting list is not empty).
- You may not repeatedly abuse the "Sit Out" feature or using such feature for excessive periods of time. The "Sit Out" feature is only intended for taking short breaks between extended periods of play. It is not intended for use while no play is taking place at the table, or for waiting on players to join or leave the table.
- We may limit the number of players "viewing" the live poker video tables and change such number from time to time.
- You acknowledge and agree that in relation to the live poker games or any other games you may not use any tools or software other than: (i) tools that provide you with basic game statistics and information that could be useful to beginners, such as hand strength, (ii) tools which provide you with basic-level advice about the game such as opening hand charts, (iii) tracking software that calculates and displays in-game statistics which are intended to help you organise the information that you already have access to, and (iv) tools that improve your experience without influencing the game itself or providing any advice (for example enhanced display, keyboard shortcuts and improved visibility), (collectively "Permitted Aids").
- You may not use any software program, robot or external aid, which is endowed with artificial intelligence or which is not included in the Permitted Aids list (set out in section 21.3.5 above) in connection with your use of our Services. Examples of such prohibited tools, software and external aids are: (i) tools that assist players to select games in accordance with player identity, (ii) tools or websites that reveal and share information about other players against their will, such as game statistics and overall earnings, (iii) any type of tool that performs any action on behalf of a player, (iv) any tool or program that collects information about other players at the tables in the player's absence; or (v) any software program or external aid which, in our opinion automatically seats you at a live poker table (collectively "Software Aids").
- In the event of a poker fraud investigation we are under no obligation to accept any explanation provided for the receipt or use of fraudulent funds. If such an investigation is resolved, and your account is reopened, we may remove the amount of fraudulent funds from your bankroll.
- You are fully responsible for paying any and all monies owed by you to other users of the Service and to us. Any claim which you may have for payment of winnings in respect of losing bets placed by another user of the Service or with respect to any "deals" you have made with another user are against that other user and not us. We are in no way responsible to pay you if any user of the Service fails to pay his debts for whatever reason, or for taking any action whatsoever against such users. All disputes that arise between users of the Service, including those relating to payment fraud, are not our responsibility.
- No player shall have the right to require us to take any steps against players suspected of collusion, cheating or any other form of fraud. We will not provide information with regards to investigations or any subsequent outcome.
- Your use of the live poker video tables is subject to the following rules:
- You shall not make any statements or otherwise behave in a manner that is sexually explicit or grossly offensive, including any expressions of bigotry, racism, hatred or profanity around the table.
- You shall not make any statements or otherwise behave in a manner that is abusive, which damages our reputation or harasses or insults to other players at the table.
- You shall not make statements or otherwise behave in any manner that attempts to exploit the game for purposes of advertising or promoting any commercial or private interests.
- In the event that you breach any of the above provisions relating to misconduct at the live poker video tables, we shall have the right to remove you from the poker room or close your account and terminate the User Agreement in accordance with section 14.
- In addition, we have the right to deny prizes in promotions related to poker video tables to any entrants that we reasonably determine have breached any of the rules, including deliberately covering or obstructing the camera.
- Nevertheless, we shall not be responsible for any images posted on the webcams or for comments by our members thereon. We are not required to monitor such images and comments, or to inform you of any actions taken against a member once a complaint has been made.
- Your participation in the live poker video table will be deemed to be your agreement for us to use your name, audio, likeness, image and country for promotional and marketing purposes as it sees fit without the requirement for any payment and you hereby grant us the right to do so.
- You acknowledge and agree that we may film and photograph the poker tables as well as stream live videos from same on the Site.
- Subject to your right under applicable law, you further understand and agree that by entering the live poker table any other players at the table will also be able to use and publish your image and audio without our control.
The User Agreement has been drafted in the English language. In the event of any discrepancy between the English language version of the User Agreement and any translated version of the User Agreement, the English language version shall prevail.
Unfortunately, communication problems over the internet may cause sudden disconnections. In the event the Software recognizes that you disconnected and the game play continued, then we will update your balance with your winnings in case you have won. In the event of an outage resulting in the game being cancelled, then we will update your balance with your bet amount. Your game history is available under the "My Account" page. For more information please contact customer service department at email@example.com.
Instant Games RTP
The IG RTP can be found here. The figures found therein reflect the percentage of total player unit winnings to the total unit amount wagered by all players for the month under review.
Provisions Relating to Your Participation in The Games on The Site
- If you have not successfully made a real money deposit into your account (“Non Funded Account”), the maximum aggregate real money winnings you can receive is limited to £100 (subject to all applicable wagering requirements being met). If your win or your aggregate winnings is more than £100, subject to all applicable wagering requirements being met, you will be entitled to receive up to £100 in his/her real money balance. Any real money winnings above such amount will be void. Deposits that have been made after the above £100 win will not be voided, however you will still not be entitled to receive the voided winnings generated prior to such deposit.
- Only one player from each specific IP address shall be allowed to open one game on any of the websites within the same network.
- The Mega Fortune and Hall of Gods video slot games comprise of three jackpots each.
- The Mega Fortune game comprises of a Mega jackpot, Major jackpot and Rapid jackpot, whilst the Hall of Gods game comprises of a Mega jackpot, Midi jackpot and Mini jackpot, all of which are located on NetEnt Malta Ltd’s (“NetEnt”) servers in Malta.
- The Mega jackpot in both the Mega Fortune and Hall of Gods games, are offered to you on a "shared basis", which enables users of this Site as well as the users of other websites to play the game, and as a result, the jackpot winner may not be a user from this Site.
- If you are located in any country which we may determine from time to time, including but not limited to those countries falling under section 3.4 above (the “Restricted Jurisdictions”), are prohibited from playing the Mega jackpot in both the Mega Fortune and Hall of Gods games. Save for any impending regulatory restriction, the UK shall be excluded at all times from the definition of Restricted Jurisdictions. In the event that a player, playing from a Restricted Jurisdiction wins the Mega jackpot in either game, we shall not be liable to make any such jackpot payment to such player.
- Any Mega jackpot win shall be subject to our and NetEnt’s verification and validation, which shall include but not be limited to verification of the player's identity and the country in which such player is located. For the avoidance of all possible doubt, any pop up notification with respect to the jackpot win shall not be considered final and binding until the verification and validation has been completed.
- In addition, any Mega jackpot win payable to a player shall be paid within a reasonable period of time, but no later than 30 days from the successful completion of verification and validation. Despite the preceding sentence, following a player's Mega jackpot win, such player's account balance will automatically be increased by such jackpot amount, however the jackpot amount actually paid to a player on his/her cashout, shall be subject to the terms and conditions contained in this agreement.
- The winning Mega jackpot amount shall be transferred in Euros. In the event that we pay you the jackpot amount in a different currency.
- If following your win of a Mega jackpot you incur any losses prior to cash out, such losses shall be deducted from your winnings subject to the terms and conditions of the User Agreement.
- We give bonus offers on the Site from time to time. These bonuses are subject to the following rules:
- Bonus Funds are: (i) a cash bonus from deposits, (ii) cash from the redemption of bonus points, (iii) any other cash bonus that you may receive from us through offers which include but are not limited to promotions. Please note that withdrawal restrictions may apply to any Bonus Funds.
- Bonuses will be credited to your account as Bonus Points or Bonus Funds only, unless otherwise stated.
- You may only cash out real funds, subject to the Withdrawal Policy, and may never cash out any Bonus Points or Bonus Funds. Winnings generated from the Bonus Funds may become real balances as set out.
- Wagering Requirements: Each bonus has its own wagering requirements. In order to meet the applicable wagering requirement, no real money shall be deemed to contribute (in full or in part) to the wagering requirement, unless otherwise specified by us.
- Unless otherwise stated in the specific terms and conditions that apply to each type of bonus, prior to cashing out you agree by accepting such terms to wager 70x the total amount of Bonus Funds, or in case of deposit related bonus, to wager 25X the total of (the amount of the deposit + the amount of the relevant Bonus Funds) prior to cashing out.
- Please note that not all IG contributes the same to the wagering requirements. The following is a list of contributions for each individual game type:
i)Slots, Scratch cards, Keno, Race, PJP, and Arcade games contributes with 100% to the wager requirement.
ii)Hi-Lo, Roulette, Live Roulette, Wheel of Light, Blackjack, Video Poker, and Live Blackjack games do not contribute to the wager requirement (0%).
Game Category Game Contribution Slots, Scratch cards, Keno, Race, PJP & Arcade games 100% Hi-Lo, Roulette, Live Roulette, Wheel of Light, Blackjacks, Video Poker & Live Blackjacks 0%
For example: Wager £500 on Slots, and £500 (100%) contributes towards the wagering requirements.
- Real funds will always be used in a game before Bonus Funds and the status of both will be displayed in each player’s "My Account" webpage.
- Please note that if you do not log in to your account for a period of 90 days, your vouchers, IG Free Spins, Loyalty Points, Bonus Funds, Bonus Points, Chips and any related winnings where the wagering requirements have not been fulfilled, if any, shall be forfeited by you without further notice and are not refundable.
- If you place a wager on IG with Restricted Funds and win at least £100, subject to the fulfillment of any wagering requirements, you will receive up to a maximum of £400 over the initial bonus amount granted to you, which was used to generate such winnings; £800 for VIP Sapphire, Ruby, Emerald & Diamond players. Non-funded accounts will receive up to a maximum of £100 over the initial bonus amount granted.
- By way of example, if you are granted £100 in Bonus Funds, and the winnings generated from such Bonus Funds on IG at the time of the fulfillment of the applicable wagering requirements are £600, then £500 will be transferred to your real money bankroll (i.e. the £100 bonus amount and £400 in winnings). Such limitation shall not apply to verified progressive jackpot winnings derived from Restricted Funds. Restricted Funds means all the Bonus Funds and IG Free Spins that have not yet met the wagering requirement and any winnings associated with such Bonus Funds or IG Free Spins.
- Game winnings which are a result of bonus wagering will be accumulated to the bonus bankroll according to the rules set out herein. Once the wagering requirements for a specific bonus are completed, the remaining Bonus Funds and winnings associated with such bonus will be transferred to the player’s real bankroll.
- On selected IG jackpots, only wagers with real money shall increase the jackpot prizes, in such cases the RTP will appear as a range in the IG RTP report which can be found here.
- The first deposit bonus in the Site is 100%. The first deposit bonuses offered only applies to a Non-Funded Account. Only one first deposit bonus may be granted to you subject to the applicable terms and conditions. The minimum deposit to qualify for the bonus offer for the first deposit is £10. For example: If your first deposit is £10, the bonus is £10. If you deposit less than £10 no bonus will be given. The maximum bonus you can receive is £500.
- Unless otherwise stated in the specific terms and conditions relating to a non-deposit bonus, prior to cashing out such bonus, you must wager x40 the total amount of the Bonus Funds granted prior to cashing out your Bonus Funds. For example, with respect to a non-deposit related bonus of £10, you must wager at least £500 before cashing out the £10 bonus. Should you cash out your bonus before wagering £500, you will forfeit your bonus.
- In the instance of a deposit related bonus, unless otherwise stated, you must wager x25 the total of (the amount of the deposit + the amount of the Bonus Funds granted) prior to cashing out the deposit. If you do cash out any or all or your deposit before meeting the wagering requirements, you will forfeit the Bonus Funds granted. For example: with respect to a deposit related bonus, if you received 100% bonus on your £20 deposit, you must wager at least £1000 before cashing out your deposit. Should you cash out your deposit before wagering £1000 you will immediately forfeit your Bonus Funds. Only wagers made using Bonus Funds granted contribute towards fulfilling the wagering requirements.
- Winnings generated as a result of bonus wagering will be accumulated to your bonus bankroll according to the provisions set out herein. Once the wagering requirements for a specific bonus have been completed, the remaining balance will then be transferred to your real bankroll. If you cash out before meeting the wagering requirement, you will forfeit all Bonus Funds (including the above such winnings).
- Re-Deposit Bonus: In the event we offer you a re-deposit bonus (as we may determine from time to time), the following shall apply. The regular re−deposit bonus percentage will be specified by us and may vary for each deposit you make.
- We may offer you the option to opt out of receiving our deposit bonuses which includes but is not limited to the First Deposit Bonus and Re-Deposit Bonus by ticking the box found in the Site’s cashier, where available. If you choose to opt out of receiving deposit bonuses, you will not be entitled to participate in any deposit related offer, even if such offer is displayed or communicated to you.
- We reserve the right to decline to grant you any deposit bonus offer, in the event that you have an outstanding withdrawal request until such request has been either reversed by you or processed by us.
- We reserve the right to decrease or deny you any deposit bonus offer when you deposit through selected payment methods and/or deposit from selected countries.
- Winnings that result from playing on IG with Bonus Funds and have met the applicable wagering requirements may be cashed out of the player's account subject to the limitation to the maximum winning amount defined for a Non-Funded Account, if applicable.
- Registration promotions and the first deposit promotions cannot be combined with any other similar promotion.
- Any suspicious cash−ins, in which there may be cause for belief that less than the minimum wagering requirements were made during the claiming of a promotional offer, will be audited before being processed.
- Unless otherwise stated in the specific terms and conditions of a specific offer, if you win a tangible prize, you may instead choose to receive real money into you real money account with the Site instead of such prize. However, such real money credited to your account with the Site will be 50% of the tangible prize’s retail value.
Please note that separate terms and conditions exist for the claiming of promotions or offers.
- Your use of the Free Instant Games are subject to the terms below:
- Whilst we describe the IG promoted as "free" we do require you to register with the Site. You are not required to pay anything in order to play the IG Free Spins once they are granted to you.
- We reserve the right to choose, whether IG Free Spins can only be played on specific games or devices.
- IG Free Spins may be granted in various formats, for example as part of a voucher granted by us. The number of IG Free Spins granted to by us is subject to each promotion offer and can vary.
- In the event that you begin to play with a voucher on a specific type of device, for example a PC or mobile device (where available), you will only be able to complete your use of the applicable voucher on that specific type of device.
- We may cap the amount that you may win from your IG Free Spins, regardless of the winning amount displayed.
- Winnings resulting from IG Free Spins will be granted to your IG bonus bankroll or real money bankroll, according to the promotion offer, once you have used all the IG Free Spins granted to you on the relevant voucher, and subject to the voucher still being in force and the maximum winning amount. Please note that a voucher may have an expiry date.
- If you fail to use any voucher(s) granted to you at the time of cash-out, then you will forfeit such voucher(s).
- You agree by accepting the IG Free Spins to meet the wagering requirement in accordance with any applicable promotion offer.
- If you fail to meet the IG Free Spin(s) wagering requirements, or you have failed to use the IG Free Spin(s) granted to you by the expiration date (if applicable) then you will forfeit any related winnings which have accrued to your bonus bankroll or real money bankroll, as the case may be.
- You may start playing IG Free Spins provided by a new voucher once you have used all IG Free Spins on your current voucher.
- Winnings generated from your IG Free Spins will be detailed in the My Account page.
- Your winnings derived from the use of vouchers will be displayed in points. Only when the requirements above are fulfilled, the points displayed will be converted to winnings in your bonus bankroll, IG bonus bankroll or real money bankroll or otherwise according to the promotion offer. Unless otherwise stated: (i) the conversion rate shall be 100 points equals £1; and (ii) winnings from such vouchers are capped at up to £25.
- In case of disconnection recognized after you begin to use a IG Free Spin, we will play the applicable IG Free Spin for you and update your balance accordingly.
- Your receipt of prizes is subject to the terms below:
- Qualifying Players who win a prize as the result of any promotion (each, respectively, a "Winner" and a "Prize") agree that there is no right to a cash alternative unless we elect to offer such a cash alternative.
- Unless otherwise indicated there, a cash Prize will be paid into the account of the Winner.
- Where we arrange for a non-cash Prize to be delivered to you, the delivery may need to be signed for, but in all cases we reserve the right to require that a particular Prize is made available for collection by you.
- We reserve the right not to award a Prize or to seek the return of any Prize awarded in the event that the Winner is not entitled to receive such Prize in accordance with applicable law or if we have cause to disqualify the Winner for reasons which include but are not limited to those listed in section 6.2. The Company shall have no liability to the original Winner if they do not receive the Prize in such circumstances.
- Any entitlement to receive a Prize is non-transferable.
- The Winner is solely responsible for the payment of any applicable tax in relation to the relevant Prize. Where a Prize consists of an event, activity, holiday or the performance of a service, the Winner is solely responsible for complying with any booking or other conditions or instructions of the relevant third party provider or organiser and must be able to comply with any restrictions as to dates and times in relation to the Prize (which may not be re-scheduled) and any other eligibility restrictions imposed by the relevant third party provider or organiser. We will not provide any form of insurance, including without limitation any public liability or cancellation insurance, in respect of any Prize consisting of an event, activity, holiday or service.
- Our offering of a particular Prize implies no affiliation on our part with or sponsorship or endorsement of the relevant third party manufacturer, supplier, provider or organiser. Any photograph used to promote a Prize is for illustrative purposes only and the actual Prize may differ from the item shown in the photograph, including without limitation as to make, model, specification, colour, finish, packaging and other features.
- Except as expressly provided in these promotion terms, the Prize is provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis. We make no warranty or representation, whether express or implied (whether by law, statute or otherwise), including but not limited to implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or completeness of the Prize. In addition, we do not promise that the Prize will meet your requirements.
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage caused to Prizes due to postage or delivery.
- All Prizes / promotions are advertised as being in pounds sterling, however if your account is registered in Euros or US Dollars, or any other currency we may offer, then the prize or cash value will be paid to you in your currency, unless stated otherwise in the relevant promotion terms. For example, if the advertised prize is £100 and your account is registered in US Dollars, then the prize you will receive will be $100.
- Loyalty Coins (which may be referred to on the Site as Loyalty Points, Points or Coins) means those Coins awarded through promotions, wagering on games or on a bonus feature.
- Coins are being awarded for every £2 of real money you wager from your bankroll on games. Game wagering using Bonus Funds will not count to the granting of Chips.
- You can redeem Coins for bonus funds via the 'My Account' page.
- 1,000 Coins can be redeemed for £1 of bonus money.
- Loyalty Coins will be forfeited if the player has not wagered real money within the last 30 days.
Deposit and Withdrawal Policy
- The Site caters for various payment options as detailed below.
- From time to time you may be requested to provide us with certain documents to verify the details of the credit card used by you to deposit money to your account.
Depending on the outcome of these verification checks you may or may not be permitted to deposit further monies with the credit card previously used by you.
- The Site restricts the total number of registered payment methods per player to 5.
- Deposits and Withdrawal Methods
For a safe, quick and simple way to deposit, call one of our support agents by phone for free now (from the United Kingdom): 0808-279-3222 If you reside outside of the United Kingdom it’s also free, just call: 44-203-544-6731
Available in all applicable currencies. A deposit by Credit Card is one of the quickest deposit methods at the Site. The Site accepts Visa and MasterCard credit cards. We prefer Visa cards Available for both depositing funds and withdrawal, subject to the exceptions stated under the deposits and withdrawals policies.* Please note: It is only possible for players to make deposits using their own debit cards.
Available in all applicable currencies.
A deposit by Debit Card is one of the quickest deposit methods at the Site. The Site accepts Visa Debit cards. Available for both depositing funds and withdrawal, subject to the exceptions stated under this Deposit and Withdrawal Policy.
Available in all applicable currencies.
Available in all applicable currencies in selected countries.
EntroPay Virtual Visa Card*
EntroPay is reloadable virtual VISA cards that can be used to pay online just like a regular VISA card. EntroPay VISA cards can be funded from your personal credit or debit card.
Available in all applicable currencies.
Available to UK Players only. You may only deposit with ApplePay.
Available in all applicable currencies.
ApplePay is a a mobile payment and digital wallet service by Apple Inc. that lets users make payments using an iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad or Mac. It uses your credit cards and debit cards from the wallet application.
- Deposit Policy Overview
- Approved transactions will be automatically credited to your account so you can begin playing immediately. However, in case you used a wire transfer deposit method, your account will be credited within 5-8 business days after we have received the wire transfer.
- The minimum deposit on the site is £10.
- Through the Cashier, you can either view, increase or decrease your daily, weekly or monthly deposit limits. If you require any further assistance, you can contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may vary your deposit limits, following a review of your playing status and account history.
- Withdrawal Policy Overview In this policy, we set out how you can withdraw funds from your account, the payment methods to which withdrawals will be processed and additional terms that may apply to you on requesting a withdrawal. For assistance with any aspect of your withdrawal, please click here to contact us.
Can I reverse a withdrawal request?
Once your withdrawal request is submitted (by clicking the 'Confirm withdrawal' button in the Site cashier) you may cancel your withdrawal request within one business day by clicking the 'Reverse Withdrawal' button in the Cashier. After one business day, the status of your withdrawal request will change to 'Completed' and you will no longer be able to cancel it.
How will I receive funds once I have requested a withdrawal?
How we pay you requested amounts will depend on the payment method(s) used by you previously to make deposit(s) and the amounts that you have deposited using those payment method(s).
Your “Transaction Balance” for each payment method (other than those detailed in ‘Are there any deposit methods that do not have a Transaction Balance?’) is the total sum that you have deposited into your account via that method, less any previous withdrawals and/or refunds made to the same payment method, measured over the past 4 months. When you request a withdrawal of more than your total Transaction Balance (aggregated across all relevant payment methods), the remainder is what we call the “Remaining Withdrawal Balance”. For example, if you deposited £/$/€300 in total and requested to withdraw £/$/€450, your Transaction Balance would be £/$/€300 and your Remaining Withdrawal Balance would be £/$/€150.
When you request a withdrawal, amounts equaling the Transaction Balance of each payment method will be paid automatically to the applicable payment method(s). Your Remaining Withdrawal Balance will be paid to the payment method you select from those available in the withdrawal page in the cashier.
By way of example, if on:
- Monday you deposited £/$/€100 by Visa credit card;
- Tuesday you deposited £/$/€50 by Entropay;
- Wednesday you deposited another £/$/€50 by Visa credit card;
- Thursday you deposited £/$/€50 by Wire Transfer;
- Friday you deposited £/$/€50 by PayPal; and
- the Transaction Balance of your Visa credit card would be £/$/€150;
- the Transaction Balance of your Entropay account would £/$/€50;
- the Transaction Balance of your Wire Transfer account would be £/$/€50;
- the Transaction Balance of your PayPal account would be £/$/€50; and
- £/$/€150 to your Visa credit card;
- £/$/€50 to your Entropay account;
- £/$/€50 to your Wire transfer account;
- £/$/€50 to your PayPal account; and
How will I be paid my Remaining Withdrawal Balance?
You may request for your Remaining Withdrawal Balance to be paid to any one of the following, provided that you have deposited to your account with such methods in the past 4 months:
- Visa credit/debit/Entropay web card(s) (subject to any withdrawal limits that are applied by the Visa credit/debit card issuer);
- EntroPay card; or
- UK credit cards via BACS (if you have deposited to your account in the past 4 months by Visa and/or MasterCard credit cards that were issued in the UK only); or We may offer you a choice of Wire Transfer if you have not deposited funds into your account, or if the above methods are not available for any reason.
Yes, due to regulations imposed by issuers of Visa credit/debit cards and MasterCard/Eurocard credit/debit cards, deposits made with certain Visa credit/debit cards and Mastercard/Eurocard credit/debit cards, do not have a Transaction Balance and we will not be able to offer withdrawals to such payment methods.
- In addition, we will not be able to offer withdrawals by paysafe andApple Pay.
For more information, please contact our member support team at email@example.com or call UK toll free 0800-279-3222 (outside UK: +44-203-544-6731) for more information.
How quickly will my withdrawal request be processed?
We always endeavour to process withdrawal requests as quickly as possible. Please see below for further details.
|Payment Method||Withdrawal Process Time||Withdrawal Completion Time||Total||Payment Source on Statement|
|Credit/Debit Cards||2 business days||5 business days||4-7 business days||Cassava Enterprises|
|MasterCard (UK Only)||2 business days||2-3 business days||3-5 business days||Cassava Enterprises|
|Wire Transfer||2 business days||4-7 business days||7-10 business days||Cassava Enterprises|
|PayPal||2 business days||2-3 business days||4-5 business days||Cassava Enterprises|
- With regards to the "Payment Source On Statement" column in the table directly above, this shall apply to UK Players Only. With respect to all other players, the Payment Source On Statement shall be Cassava Enterprises.
- Business days means Monday through Friday which is not a public holiday in Gibraltar. We will endeavour to process all withdrawals within the specified time period stated above, however there may be occasions where this does not occur, due to reasons which include but are not limited to verification procedures, technical issues or third parties' acts or omissions. You will be notified by email once the processing of your withdrawal request has been completed and the funds have been transferred to you.
- If your withdrawal has not been processed within the specified timeframe, please contact us immediately.
- Your withdrawal history can be viewed from the 'My Account' page, accessible from the homepage when you are logged in. In the 'My Account' area you will find a complete list of all your withdrawal requests, both those that have been completed, as well as those that you have cancelled.
- Please note that if you request multiple withdrawals within the same 24 hour period these may be combined as one payment to you. We may also delay and/or stop the processing of a withdrawal requests if you have also made a deposit which is still in process or otherwise outstanding.
- In most cases, withdrawal Payment credits will be posted on your banking statements as separate transactions, and will not cancel any references on your banking statements resulting from your deposit(s) to your account with us.
Is there a minimum amount that I must withdraw?
Yes, - if you request to withdraw less than your entire account balance (i.e. your Transaction Balance plus your Remaining Withdrawal Balance), minimum withdrawal limits apply. If your withdrawal request via the cashier is for less than the minimum withdrawal limit, listed below, the funds will be returned to your bankroll:
- The minimum withdrawal limit for all withdrawal methods is £10 (or the equivalent in other applicable currencies).
If you wish to withdraw your entire account balance (i.e. the total of your Transaction Balance plus your Remaining Withdrawal Balance) in a single transaction, that is less than the minimum amount above, then please contact support, firstname.lastname@example.org
Will I need to provide certain documents before making a withdrawal?
In certain circumstances, you may be required to provide certain documents before we complete your withdrawal. This process forms part of our online fraud and money laundering prevention procedures.
We may require you to provide one or more of the following documents:
- A copy of photographic ID: This can be in the form of a copy of a Passport, Driver’s Licence or National ID card. Specifically it is the photograph page of the ID that we require for our verification checks. Please ensure that your name, photograph and signature are visible on the document.
- Credit/Debit Cards: A copy of the front and back of the credit/debit card(s) used to fund your account. Please ensure that all details are clearly legible to enable prompt and accurate verification. For security purposes, you should block the middle eight numbers on the front of the card and the 3 digit security code on the back of the card.
- Proof of address: This may be submitted in the form of a utility bill or a credit card statement. It should be a recent document showing your full name and address as registered on your account with us. If you provide a credit card statement please ensure that you blank out the eight middle numbers of the credit card.
- Notarised documentation: In exceptional cases, we may ask for your documents to be authenticated by an appropriate qualified Notary/Solicitor and signed and stamped as proof of legitimacy.
For more information on how to provide the relevant information please contact us at email@example.com.
Can I request a withdrawal in a different currency to that of my deposits?
No, you can only withdraw in the currency in which you have deposited.
Can I withdraw a bonus?
Bonuses may only be withdrawn after all Bonus Policy requirements have been satisfied. Please see here for our Bonus Policy.
- You can request up to a maximum of 10 withdrawals in any one day.
- If we terminate the offering of our business in any specific country, payouts will be subject to reasonable processing charges.
- We utilise the most advanced security and encryption technologies available, to ensure that your transaction and all of your financial information is completely secure.
- Please notify us immediately should your credit/debit card(s) be lost, stolen or cancelled or should your E-wallet status change, so we may investigate their status and confirm that payments may/may not be received.
- If you cancel a withdrawal request, you will bear full responsibility for any subsequent wager of such sum. We are under no obligation to refund any amounts that are cancelled by you and which you subsequently wager.
- FOR UK PLAYERS ONLY: Jackpot prizes shall be awarded to the winners only after being validated.
- FOR ALL OTHER PLAYERS: Jackpot prizes shall be awarded to the winners, after being validated, in up to 24 monthly installments if so decided by us at our sole discretion.
- Any Mega jackpot win on the Mega Fortune or Hall of Gods video slots game shall be subject to our and NetEnt’s verification and validation, which shall include but not be limited to verification of the player's identity and the country in which such player is located. In addition, the jackpot shall be paid within a reasonable period of time, but no later than 30 days from the successful completion of verification and validation. Despite the preceding sentence, following a player's Mega jackpot win, such player's account balance will automatically be increased by such jackpot amount, however the jackpot amount actually paid to a player on his/her cashout.
- For assistance with withdrawals, or any of your other online gaming needs, please click here to contact us.
VIP Terms & Conditions
- The VIP scheme is by invitation only.
- Eligible player upgrades will take effect within the first 96 hours of every month.
- Membership of the scheme is reviewed on a monthly basis.
- Management reserves the right to upgrade, downgrade or exclude players found to be abusing the VIP benefits for any length of time at its sole discretion.
- Additional VIP benefits may be changed or stopped at any moment according to management discretion.
- Management decision is final in all cases.
- The General Terms & Conditions will apply to the VIP scheme.
Last updated: January 14th 2019.
PLEASE PRINT OFF AND RETAIN A HARD COPY OF THE USER AGREEMENT FOR YOUR RECORDS.